Tuesday 21 February 2012

My Quilt

My cross stitch quilt I have been sewing for along time . There is light at the end of the tunnel. I am coming to the end of the quilting part and then to decide how to finish the edges. You must be wondering why I am so please to finish is because I started it the year when my 1st daughther was born . Sit down , it is 13 years ago.  I did stop sewing it for a while. I use to take it to work to sew at lunch times. That was good as I was just behind Oxford Circus  it stopped from shopping. I now make the effort and sew for an hour  each day. It is called the tree of life. I bought it in Liberty when the Christmas sale was on . Half price and it had the printed cotton and all the threads and instructions.                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment