Wednesday 18 July 2012

Make your own fabric labels

This is the final label for the bags.


We also made also made a fabric label to stitch onto the bags for the teachers. All you need is cotton fabric and freezer paper . You can buy it on a roll or sheets which is a little smaller than A4 size. Cut your fabric and paper if from a roll  to A4 size. If you have sheets of paper cut the fabric to sheet size. Now iron the fabric onto shiny side of the paper . Medium heat . You print your image on the ink jet printer. Make sure you place the paper the correct way up to print on the fabric side. When printed leave to dry . Then peel off and iron the set the ink.
This the original drawing my daughter did and I  scaned the image into the computor . I use office pulisher. And store it in clip art I find that easy for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment